Establishing a Support Order


Central Sierra Child Support Agency can help you establish a child support order based upon each parent’s income, visitation, and other factors allowed by law. All child support orders require an Income Withholding Order (IWO) so child support can be withheld from the obligor’s paycheck.

California’s Child Support Services Program works with parents and guardians to ensure children and families receive court-ordered financial and medical support. Any parent or the caretaker/guardian of a child may open a child support case by completing an application. We will also open a case for any individual receiving public assistance who has been referred by the county Health and Human Services agency.

To estimate your child support order, visit State of California child support Guideline Calculator.