We provide the following assistance to parents and legal guardians:


      • Enforce orders for child support and health insurance
       • Enforce spousal support order if child support is also ordered
       • Establish and enforce when a parent is out-of-state,
         out-of-country, or a member of a tribe
       • Establish parentage
       • Locate obligors
       • Modify orders for child support
       • Obtain court orders for child support and health insurance


    We cannot assist with:


      • Dissolution of marriage, guardianship, or adoption
       • Establish, modify, or enforce custody and visitation
       • Establish or modify spousal support
       • Obtain or enforce harassment or domestic violence restraining


Central Sierra Child Support Agency
A Joint Powers Authority
Main Office: 639 New York Ranch Road
Jackson, California  95642
(866) 901-3212